How Can I Help?
This training program is designed to help employees develop or enhance their communication and customer service skills. These four (4) monthly 2 ½ hour sessions are delivered in a group setting and designed to help improve productivity, increase customer satisfaction scores, develop inter-departmental communication, and transform each employee into a brand ambassador for your organization.
This program begins with an online DiSC Assessment of each participant to help them understand their own behavioral style and learn best practices for communicating with other behavioral styles.
Session 1 - Communication
- Understand the importance of communication and its impact on your success as a customer service provider
- Uncover the benefits of using the DiSC behavioral style model in the workplace and with customers
- Learn the two main components of successful communication: listening and assertiveness
Session 2 – Becoming a True Service Provider
- Understand the basic rules of etiquette for customer service over the phone
- Understand the 4 Key Principles of Customer Service
- Learn how to consistently deliver the best customer service
Session 3 – Customer Service in face of Confrontation and Conflict
- Understand the importance of identifying reasons for customer dissatisfaction
- Discover potential results from dissatisfaction
- Learn the 4 A’s of customer service
Session 4 – Internal Customer Service
- Identify YOUR internal customers
- Analyze dependencies between you and your colleagues
- Understand the generational differences in the workplace
Studies show training alone increases productivity by an average of 22%. But training combined with coaching can increase productivity by as much as 88%!* That’s because coaching allows you to reinforce and apply the training material you’ve learned.
To sustain the skills learned in these sessions, this training solution also includes TEC Support, our unique Coaching Tool for the managers of the participants. This tool helps the organization support their employees by providing them with opportunities to practice the skills learned in the training program and sustain the changes they have made.
The managers of the participants are engaged in the process every step of the way, and are required to submit a monthly progress report on the coaching sessions with their employees to ensure that everyone is working together to help the participant achieve success.
For more information, please contact us via phone: 631-963-4244 or via the button below.
*Study done by the International Personnel Management Association